Health Care Hero Artist Feature Program
At The Home Front, we have some big goals. The big juicy one is to get 1 million people to each to give $5, for a total of $5 million dollars raised!
Another one of our goals is to make everyone feel like they can participate and be a part of something bigger - and that's why we want to activate the artists (professional or otherwise!) in our community to be a part of our messaging.
Here's what we're asking for in order to considered for a feature:
- Artists to submit a portrait (or a few portraits) of their version of a Health Care Hero. We'd like to see the faces of our medical and medical support workers as much as possible, though of course, we will feature other artists as well!
- Artists submissions to include a touch of The Home Front red
- Artist submissions easy for us to use as a square image on social media
- Artists to include their name, and a link to their portfolio or social media channel where we can tag them and direct people to
- Please include a paragraph about what a Home Front Hero means to you.
We are hoping to make people feel less isolated, more inspired and help us to spread the word - so thank you in ADVANCE for your impactful art creations.
You can submit your art to email@example.com.